Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Time Clean Up & Tilling

Hello again. Boy it has been a while since I last posted. I am so busy working I forget to post. Besides it has been winter and not a lot going on in the PNW.

I got a new camera. It is a CONTOUR ROAM. It comes with a bunch of way to use it. I was out today cleaning up the yard before it rained and so I strapped it on my head. You can see a bit of my head. Sorry but I am still learning. I thought I would upload a video of the chicken working my garden for me. I am not happy with the video quality on the upload. I am not sure what happened. The image is very good on the computer. I will have to work on getting a better upload??? Can anyone help me understand what I did wrong?


When I first started last week, that bed was covered in weeds and grass. I fenced it off with some very cheap bird netting and some stakes. The girls now roam around and peck and dig all day. Look how clean it is getting. Work smarter not harder I always say!

No comments:

Post a Comment